Want to know more about Supermarket Swap? Read our FAQ here.
How does the App differ from Supermarket Swap Instagram?
Top features of the app include:
- Search the additive code check to know what’s in your food
- Explore an extensive additive free product catalogue, with new products added every week
- Click the tick to add products from the catalogue to your shopping list and share with ease
- Enjoy additive free specials directly to your phone
- Share your new additive free finds with the community
Will I be able to search by dietary requirement?
Will it be available for iOS and Android?
Can the app be used in New Zealand?
Which supermarket products will be included?
How much does it cost?
You can opt for an annual or monthly subscription.
YEARLY | $8.25 per month
$99.99 a year billed annually
MONTHLY | $12.99 per month
Billed monthly and cancel anytime
For subscriptions that are purchased through the App, cancellations need to be made through your Apple Subscriptions for iPhone and through the Google Play store for Android.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
To avoid being charged, please ensure you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the Subscription Term or the Renewed Subscription Term.
Who can help me with account issues?
Please contact email@example.com and we will be in touch to assist you.
Will you share low tox household products?
Do you promote Australian Made products?
Do you look for products with sustainable packaging?
I can’t download the app from Google Play Store
To help us best provide you with support for the issue you’re experiencing we require information about your specific phone and Android software version. To find out this information please follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap “About phone”.
- Please record and provide to Supermarket Swap, what is shown for “Model Name”.
- Then tap “Software information”.
- Also, please record and email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org, what is shown for “Android version”.
- This way we can specifically provide helpful information for your specific phone model.
Please also ensure you software is updated.
I can’t get back to the form where you enter the code after I leave the app to check my emails
- Open the SS app. Proceed through the onboarding screens to the registration form.
- Scroll down and click the “Already have an account?” link.
- Enter your login details and click the “Sign In”.
- If your account is unverified, it will take you back to the form where you can enter their confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code, then you will return to the login screen where you can login to the app.
Does the App support Family Sharing?
Currently, Family Sharing is not available for the Supermarket Swap App.
Each Supermarket Swap App Membership is unique to the Apple App Store or Google Play account in which it was originally activated. This means that the paid features can only be accessed on the device that purchased the membership.
This means that the account details you create when signing up to the Supermarket Swap app cannot be used to log into your Supermarket Swap account on a different device.
Please ensure you sign up to the Supermarket Swap Paid Features on the device that you will take with you to the Supermarket. This will ensure your account will work on this device.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Will my subscription still work if I swap from an Apple device to an Android device and vice versa?
Each Supermarket Swap App Membership is unique to the Apple App Store or Google Play account in which it was originally activated. If you move from your Apple/Android device to a different device, unfortunately the membership will not be recognised.